Do you feel like your energy reserve is running low but are you lying awake at night? Do you notice that you are slowly losing your sense of enjoyment in life and do you feel like you are a completely different person than before? Do you know that you cannot continue much longer but are you uncertain about what you can do to get grip back on your life? Our burn-out coaching might be something for you!
A burn-out is super confronting because it confronts you with the fact that your way of life is not a sustainable one. When you are continuously out of energy, you need to change your way of life in a way that fits with what your body is telling you. In the end a burn-out will lead to you a way of life where you will end up with excess energy again and can trust yourself completely again, but the process towards getting there is not easy.
Waves of Life offers burn-out coaching to help you with:
- Turning the frustration into positive emotions that you can actually use
- Coming to terms with the idea that you cannot continue the life that you have been living
- Building up your self-confidence again
- Finding the trust back in yourself and in your body
- Learning you how to recognize tension in your body and how to deal with it
- Learning you how to manage your energy
- Helping you to set priorities in life
- Keeping a positive mindset throughout the process
- Helping you to prevent a relapse
Do you want to find out more? Contact me now for a free introductory consultation.
I trust myself again
Roos is such a nice coach. She helped me to gain trust in my body and most of all myself during my burn-out. She taught me to listen to my body and to notice tension at an early stage. Through conscious and applied exercises have I found my inner strength back and have I learned where my limits are.
Exploring my boundaries
After month of sitting at home with a burn-out I had completely lost trust in my own body. From the moment I saw the website of Waves of Life I had a good feeling about it and it felt familiar from our first meeting onwards. She is professional and open, sharp in her observations and calm in her approach. She takes the time, knows exactly what she is talking about and makes sure you feel safe. So safe that I dared to explore my boundaries with her and could let go of panic attacks for once and for all. But mainly I dare to trust myself again!